The Photo DSC 204 F1 Phoenix® by NETZSCH can be used to analyze the UV curing of light-activated resin systems, adhesives, paints, coatings and dental masses.
The Photo DSC 204 F1 Phoenix® can be operated in the temperature range from -100°C to 200°C and offers the following advantages:
• High reproducibility resulting from well-defined intervals between the dual light conductors and the sample and reference, in turn due to the automatic lid-lifting device for the DSC cell
• Use of various commercial lamps according to the applications needs
• Unrivaled automatic sample changer (ASC) for high sample throughput or for repeat measurements
• User-friendly Proteus® measurement software with triggering of irradiation by segment
• Versatile Proteus® evaluation software with curve subtraction for the analysis of effective UV curing
• Easy use for standard DSC analysis from -180 up to 700°C at any time
The NETZSCH Photo DSC can also be used to determine the effect of light on the shelf life of foods or technical oils, fats and lubricants.
The automatic sample changer (ASC) for up to 64 sample and reference crucibles, along with software features such as BeFlat® for an optimized baseline or temperature modulation (TM-DSC) for the separation of reversing and non-reversing effects, all make the DSC 204 F1 Phoenix® to the most versatile DSC system for research & development, quality assurance, failure analysis and process optimization on the market today.