Impact Solutions has extensive experience in high performing polymers and composites operating at the temperatures, pressures and aggressive environments often found down hole and in the distribution of oil & gas.
Some of Impact’s recent technical programmes include:
- Condition assessment, lifetime assessment and failure analysis of Swage-lined crude oil pipe.
- Material evaluation program looking at the reduction of stress cracking of PVDF grades used in risers.
- Material selection for down hole cables and lifetime cost : benefit summary.
- Condition assessment of PE100 coupons in gas pipelines.
- Environmental resistance of material used in data cables.
For further information, visit our stand in Hall 12, Stand D35.