Der direkte Weg zu den Highlights der Innovationen
The direct route to the innovation highlights:
The Innovation Compass will be available online about four to six weeks before the K 2010, giving visitors plenty of time to gain an overview and to identify and learn as much as possible about the innovations that are most important to them. This tool offers a search matrix for innovations that can bring major improvements or even fundamental changes, thus making it possible to generate real competitive advantages.
A circle of experts including top-ranking academics and prominent representatives of the K Exhibitors Council has defined a series of main topics that will have a decisive impact on market trends over the next few years.
FOR RAW MATERIALS/AUXILIARIES THE TOPICS ARE:
• Optimisation of standard plastics and rubber
• Plastics made from renewable ressources
• Modifi cation of plastics and rubbers with nanoscale particles
• Functionalised plastics, components and surfaces
• Plastics for lightweight structures, incl. foams
• Fibre Composites and their processing
• Materials / hybrids
THE MACHINERY/EQUIPMENT SEGMENT COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
• Speeding up manufacturing processes
• Increased throughput
• Speeding up product changeover times
• Integrated manufacturing processes
• Optimisation of subprocesses
• Energy efficiency
• Materials efficiency
For inclusion in the Innovation Compass, exhibitors must satisfy a certain number of criteria in order to document their innovation claim. The explanations to be provided and the link to the exhibitor’s home page allow visitors to judge for themselves even before the trade fair which innovations will be of most interest to them.
Innovations are vital to success – for those who use them, and especially for those who offer them.