02/05/2010

www.plasticker.de

Gabriel-Chemie Ges.m.b.H. in Austria becomes sole shareholder of Gabriel-Chemie Deutschland GmbH

Gabriel-Chemie Ges.m.b.H. in Gumpoldskirchen (Austria) has now, after conclusion of all formalities, officially taken over retroactively as of January 1, 2010 the 50% share of W. Bühler Vermögensverwaltung GmbH in Gabriel-Chemie Deutschland GmbH, and is now the sole shareholder.

The Managing Directors of Gabriel-Chemie Deutschland GmbH are Rodolfo Santa Olalla (Co-Director of Gabriel-Chemie Deutschland GmbH and Co-CEO of Gabriel-Chemie Group) and Andreas Wingartz.

The company, founded in 1977 by Walter Bühler, started a Joint Venture with Gabriel-Chemie Ges.m.b.H. in 1989 under the company name Bühler GmbH. At the same time the production of additives and paint masterbatches began at the Weitnau location in Oberallgäu.

In September 2003, after the Gabriel-Chemie Group had become increasingly large and one wanted to show the affiliation with the corporate group, the company name Bühler GmbH was changed to Gabriel-Chemie Deutschland GmbH.

Today, Gabriel-Chemie Deutschland GmbH employs more than 80 staff members, the production capacity is 2,500 tons p.a. and a turnover of approx. 13 million euros was achieved during the last business year. This makes the German branch the second largest production facility of the Gabriel-Chemie Group.

Furthermore, the Weitnau location accommodates Competence Centres for laser marking and effect colours. The annual Innovation Workshops, which mainly deal with effect colours, colour trends and surface design enjoy equal popularity amongst customers, designers and producers of proprietary brand.

Gabriel-Chemie Deutschland GmbH not only operates in the German plastics industry with additive, colour and combination masterbatches, but also partly bordering countries such as Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.

About GABRIEL-CHEMIE Group
The GABRIEL-CHEMIE Group is specialised in the dyeing and refinement of plastics. The company has been in existence since 1950 and is today one of the leading masterbatch manufacturers in Europe.

The independent, privately-owned Group hat its headquarters in Gumpoldskirchen/Austria with production facilities in Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Russia.

More Information: www.gabriel-chemie.com