11/11/2013

www.gupta-verlag.de/rubber

Cabot and Risun commission new JV carbon black plant in China

The approximately USD 140 million project, in its first phase, has the capacity to produce 130,000 t/y of carbon black and was designed for future expansion to 300,000 t/y. It is owned 60 % by Cabot, with Risun holding the remaining 40 %. As a result, Cabot's overall carbon black capacity in China has increased by 25 %, says the company. The Xingtai plant will produce Cabot's carbon black products Vulcan 9, 10H, and 10HD.

www.gupta-verlag.de/rubber